A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Our submission made for the GameDev.tv Community Jam in 2020.
You play Skip, a human worker whose mind was transfered into a robot body in a dystopian world where survival depends on finding energy sources to ensure your uptime.
When you hear a rumor that the Blackstar Corporations skyscaper is high enough to penetrate through the darkened sky, you decide to pay your former employer a visit. There are solar panels on the roof, so if the rumor is true that means ETERNAL LIFE.
Can you fight your way up the skyscraper before your power runs out
W A S D - Movement in absolute directions
Left Mouse Button - Fire Weapon
E - Pickup weapon
Behind the Scenes
- Fixed that weapon never stops firing when firing while picking up a new weapon
- Fixed Plasma Gun firing VFX not showing
- Improved performance by massively toning down dynamic lights and disabling updates where not needed (weapons, projectiles, pickups)
- Increased difficulty a little bit
- Toned down volumne of some sounds
|11 days ago
|May 31, 2020
|Blender, Substance Painter & designer, Adobe Illustrator, Unreal Engine
|Dystopian, Real-Time, Robots, Roguelike, Sci-fi, Top down shooter, Unreal Engine
|Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial v4.0 International
|A few minutes
|Keyboard, Mouse, Gamepad (any)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.